Asymptomatic Covid-19 Testing in Melbourne
Get results within 24 – 48 hours at South Melbourne Medical Hub
Given the coronavirus pandemic, you might be required to undergo Covid-19 testing for work or for travel reasons, even when you do have any of the regular symptoms. This is because most workspaces and even certain countries demand a negative Covid-19 test before granting entry.
South Melbourne Medical Hub is a certified Covid-19 testingcentre, and we can help you with official test certificates to assist you for workplace and travel compliance.
Just follow these simple steps in order to receive your test.
- Step 1 – Schedule a 15-minutes appointment with our Practice Nurse by calling or by making a booking here.
- Step 2 – Arrive at our clinic and be waited at the front of the practice for our Practice Nurse to greet you. Don’t forget to wear a mask.
- Step 3 – Our Practice Nurse will be asking few screening questions followed by the COVID-19 swab test.
- Step 4 – Settle your account at reception before you leave.
We will contact you once your results are ready and email you a soft copy of the results and a proof certificate. In case you want a hard copy, you can always visit our clinic and collect it from the reception.
You can expect your results within 24 – 48 hours, although this may vary depending on Victorian testing volumes at the time. Once your results are ready, a certificate will be issued and a copy of the results will be attached and emailed to you.
Please check the requirements of your destination, transit country and airline prior to booking.
South Melbourne Medical Hub is your trusted partner in COVID-19 documentation
1. We provide printed Fit To Fly certificates
We provide a certificate that will be emailed to you as soon as we have your test results back. You can print this certificate and take it to your flight OR alternatively visit it at our clinic to receive your hard copy.
2. We offer PCR and IGGM Tests
The tests that South Melbourne Medical Hub provide are real-time Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests (in contrast to serology antibody tests). The PCR test is the most widely accepted test for travel from Melbourne.
3. Prior to travel
We have the capacity, depending on Victorian testing volumes at the time, to provide test results within 24 – 36 hours of the swab being administered.
Our COVID-19 PCR testing fees
- Screening of asymptomatic patients for a private fee of $160 + GST.
- GP Fit-to-Fly Health Certificate (Thailand) $80+GST
Please note, testing is not available on weekends and public holidays.